Gaugetech® Gauge Siphon
Gaugetech® gauge siphons are a cost effective way to maximize gauge life. Made from solid bar stock to produce a compact rigid mount and easy installation. Produced in 316SS or carbon steel materials with 1/2" NPT and 1/4" NPT M x F available.
- Eliminate old style pigtail
- Reduces gauge shock or whip
- Compact closer installations
- Provides a thermal barrier between hot vapors and the instrument
- Freeze Protection: Filling the siphon with glycol, it forms a barrier to prevent freezing of instruments on wet air lines. Filling the siphon with kerosene it acts as a freeze protection for liquid service installations.