P/T Plugs and Accessories
Pressure and temperature test plugs are a necessity to today’s complex HVAC systems, providing access to process fluids and gases without disruption of the system.
- Measuring Pressure/Temperature/Flow Rate
- Sampling: Retrieve samples without disrupting System
- Bleeding: Bleed air from A/C Lines to increase efficiency
- Use of a single set of gauges to test or sample all points
- Plugs are available with Brass or 304SS body materials with plug core materials of Neoprene® or Nordel® to suit the needs of the application
- 1/8", 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" NPT Male threads are available on all models
- Caps are standard on all P/T Plugs
Gauge probes are used in conjunction with standard 1/4" NPT pressure gauges for testing pressures within the system utilizing the pressure/temperature plug. A standard pocket test thermometer may be used for temperature readings. Plug extensions and cap chains may be ordered as required. Please consult our sales desk for further information on P/T Plugs.