90˚ Angle Valves
Gaugetech Series 90˚ Angle Valves series are machined from either bar stock or forged materials and supplied in 316 stainless steel and carbon steel with nickel zinc plate. Our 90˚ Valves are available in 1/2” NPT and 1/4” NPT with male-female threaded connections. These soft seat valves are designed with a Delrin® seat to ensure a tight shut off, even in abrasive process conditions.
- Delrin® soft seat standard.
- The stem threads are rolled and lubricated to prevent galling and reduce operating torque.
- All bonnets are assembled with a locking pin to prevent accidental removal while in service.
- Teflon® packing can be adjusted to increase valve life.
- Stem packing below the threads prevents lubricant washout and ensures no process contamination.
- The valves feature safety back seating to ensure a secondary stem seal.
- Dust caps are fitted to contain stem lubricant and prevent the ingress of contaminants.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times maximum working pressure prior to shipment.
- The valves are Mill Test Traceable.
- 316SS material traceable to NACE MR0175.
- AB CRN# OC08236.2
- BC CRN# OC08236.21
- SK CRN# OC08236.23