Gaugetech Series 90Ë Angle Valves series are machined from either bar stock or forged materials and supplied in 316 stainless steel and carbon steel with nickel zinc plate. Our 90Ë Valves are available in 1/2” NPT and 1/4” NPT with male-female threaded connections. These soft seat valves are designed with a Delrin® seat to ensure a tight shut off, even in abrasive process conditions.
- Delrin® soft seat standard.
- The stem threads are rolled and lubricated to prevent galling and reduce operating torque.
- All bonnets are assembled with a locking pin to prevent accidental removal while in service.
- Teflon® packing can be adjusted to increase valve life.
- Stem packing below the threads prevents lubricant washout and ensures no process contamination.
- The valves feature safety back seating to ensure a secondary stem seal.
- Dust caps are fitted to contain stem lubricant and prevent the ingress of contaminants.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times maximum working pressure prior to shipment.
- The valves are Mill Test Traceable.
- 316SS material traceable to NACE MR0175.
- AB CRN# OC08236.2
- BC CRN# OC08236.21
- SK CRN# OC08236.23