Block & Bleed Valves
Hard seat, 316SS, 1/2" NPT
6,000 and 10,000 psi
Gaugetech® Block & Bleed Valves are supplied in 316L stainless steel. GTHBB series valves are produced with a 1⁄2” MNPT process connection and female 1⁄2” NPT instrument connection. GTHBB series valves are designed with a metal seat for severe working conditions. All block & bleed valves come standard with a 1⁄4” NPT side drain port.
- Non-rotating stem plug moves axially into and out of the seat without rotation to eliminate seat galling.
- The stem threads are rolled and lubricated to prevent galling and reduce operating torque.
- Valves are assembled with standard t-bar handles.
- All bonnets are assembled with a locking pin to prevent accidental removal while in service.
- Teflon® packing can be adjusted to increase valve life.
- Stem packing below the threads prevents lubricant washout and ensures no process contamination.
- The valves feature safety back seating to ensure a secondary stem seal.
- Dust caps are fitted to contain stem lubricant and prevent the ingreass of contaminants.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times maximum working pressure prior to shipment.
- The valves are Mill Test Traceable.
- Standard valve on manifold has a 4.8mm orifice size. Cv 0.52 MAX
- 316SS material traceable to NACE MR0175.
- AB CRN# OC08236.2
- BC CRN# OC08236.21
- SK CRN# OC08236.23