Chemical Injection Reversed Multi-Port Valve
6,000 psi, hard seat, 316SS, 1/2" NPT Ports
The Gaugetech® chemical injection valve has all the features of our multi-port gauge valve. The ports are reversed for special field applications which in turn can reduce the use of other valves when used instead of a standard multiport valve. GTMPCIV series are produced with a 1⁄2” MNPT process connection with female 1⁄2” NPT Ports. The GTMPCIV series are designed with a metal seat for severe working conditions.
- Non-rotating stem plug moves axially into and out of the seat without rotation to eliminate seat galling.
- The stem threads are rolled and lubricated to prevent galling and reduce operating torque.
- Valves are assembled with standard T-bar handles.
- All bonnets are assembled with a locking pin to prevent accidental removal while in service.
- Teflon® packing can be adjusted to increase valve life.
- Stem packing below the threads prevents lubricant washout and ensures no process contamination.
- The valves feature safety back seating to ensure a secondary stem seal.
- Dust caps are fitted to contain stem lubricant and prevent the ingress of contaminants.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times maximum working pressure prior to shipment.
- The valves are Mill Test Traceable.
- 316SS material traceable to NACE MR0175.
- AB CRN# OC08236.2
- BC CRN# OC08236.21
- SK CRN# OC08236.23