GT5M 5 Valve Flanged Manifold
Soft seat, pipe to flange
316SS and A105 Carbon Steel
Gaugetech Five Valve Soft Seat Flanged Manifolds are supplied in 316L stainless steel and A105 carbon steel are produced in 1/2" NPT female pipe threaded to flange. The GT5M soft seat series are designed with a Delrin® seat to ensure a tight shut off even in abrasive process conditions.
- Delrin® soft seat standard
- Rodable 4.8mm straight thru instrument to process orifice.
- The stem threads are rolled and lubricated to prevent galling and reduce operating torque.
- Valves are assembled with standard T-bar handles.
- All bonnets are assembled with a locking pin to prevent accidental removal while in service.
- Teflon® packing can be adjusted to increase valve life.
- Stem packing below the threads prevents lubricant washout and ensures no process contamination.
- The valves feature safety back seating to ensure a secondary stem seal.
- Dust caps are fitted to contain stem lubricant and prevent the ingress of contaminants.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times maximum working pressure prior to shipment.
- The valves are Mill Test Traceable.
- Standard valve on manifold has a 4.8mm orifice size. Cv 0.52 MAX
- 316SS material traceable to NACE MR0175.
- AB CRN# OC08236.2
- BC CRN# OC08236.21
- SK CRN# OC08236.23