Soft seat, pipe to flange
316SS and A105 Carbon Steel
Gaugetech Five Valve Soft Seat Flanged Manifolds are supplied in 316L stainless steel and A105 carbon steel are produced in 1/2" NPT female pipe threaded to flange. The GT5M soft seat series are designed with a Delrin® seat to ensure a tight shut off even in abrasive process conditions.
- Delrin® soft seat standard
- Rodable 4.8mm straight thru instrument to process orifice.
- The stem threads are rolled and lubricated to prevent galling and reduce operating torque.
- Valves are assembled with standard T-bar handles.
- All bonnets are assembled with a locking pin to prevent accidental removal while in service.
- Teflon® packing can be adjusted to increase valve life.
- Stem packing below the threads prevents lubricant washout and ensures no process contamination.
- The valves feature safety back seating to ensure a secondary stem seal.
- Dust caps are fitted to contain stem lubricant and prevent the ingress of contaminants.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times maximum working pressure prior to shipment.
- The valves are Mill Test Traceable.
- Standard valve on manifold has a 4.8mm orifice size. Cv 0.52 MAX
- 316SS material traceable to NACE MR0175.
- AB CRN# OC08236.2
- BC CRN# OC08236.21
- SK CRN# OC08236.23