GTB Series Needle Valves
Bar stock, hard seat
The GTB series bar stock construction needle valves are intended to provide economical and long service life. Valves are available in 316 stainless steel and carbon steel with nickel zinc plate. GTB series are produced in 1/4" Npt, 1/2" Npt, and 3/4" Npt with male-female and female-female threaded connections. The GTB packing consists of a Viton® O-ring and Teflon® back-up ring.
- All bonnets are assembled with a locking pin to prevent accidental removal while in service
- The stem threads are rolled and lubricated to prevent galling and reduce operating torque
- Stem packing below the threads prevents lubricant washout and ensures no process contamination. This ensures smooth valve operation and long service life.
- Body to bonnet seal is metal to metal in constant compression, creating a reliable seal point to eliminate possible tensile breakage of bonnet and isolate the bonnet threads from process fluid corrosion
- Dust caps are fitted to contain stem lubricant and prevent the ingress of contaminants
- Low torque operating T bar handle
- All valves are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 time’s maximum working pressure (9000psi) prior to shipment
- The valves are Mil Test traceable.
- 316SS material traceable to NACE MR0175.
- AB CRN# OC08236.2
- BC CRN# OC08236.21
- SK CRN# OC08236.23