GTH Series Needle Valves
Hex stock, soft seat
The GTH series are machined from hexagonal Bar stock and supplied in 316 stainless steel and carbon steel with yellow zinc plate. GTH series are produced in 1/2”, 3/4” and 1” NPT with male-female and female-female threaded connections. The GTH soft seat series are designed with a Delrin® seat to ensure a tight shut off even in abrasive process conditions.
- Delrin® soft seat standard.
- Rodable straight thru process to instrument orifices.
- The stem threads are rolled and lubricated to prevent galling and reduce operating torque.
- Valves are assembled with standard T-bar handles.
- All bonnets are assembled with a locking pin to prevent accidental removal while in service.
- Teflon® packing can be adjusted to increase valve life.
- Stem packing below the threads prevents lubricant washout and ensures no process contamination.
- The valves feature safety back seating to ensure a secondary stem seal.
- Dust caps are fitted to contain stem lubricant and prevent the ingress of contaminants.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times maximum working pressure prior to shipment.
- The valves are Mill Test Traceable.
- 316SS material traceable to NACE MR0175.
- AB CRN# OC08236.2
- BC CRN# OC08236.21
- SK CRN# OC08236.23