Hard seat, 316SS, 1/2” NPT
Gaugetech® High Pressure Ball valves are designed to control fluids in full open or full closed position. Valves that have not been acutated for a period of time may require a higher initial acutuation torque. Valve must not be in open position during system test in order to not damage the valve seat.
- Maximum working pressure: 6000 psi at 100ËF (38ËC)
- Working temperature: From -65ËF (-54ËC) to 500ËF (260ËC) PEEK seat
- A 316 stainless steel handle covered with vinyl sleeve gives quarter turn rust-free operation.
- Valves with PEEK seats are supplied with red sleeves on handles.
- A robust pin to create a positive stop.
- The stem with shoulder provides blowout proof design to maintain seal integrity at all pressures.
- Sour gas service conforms to NACE MR0175.
- Ball valves are hydrostatic fluid tested at the full rated pressure and low pressure pneumatic at 70 psi.
- 100% factory tested.
- Material traceablility