Mini Needle Valves
Bar Stock, hard and soft seat
The Gaugetech Mini bar stock construction needle valves are intended to provide an economical solution in situations where full size 1/4" valves would be restricted. Valves are available in 316 stainless steel and carbon steel with nickel zinc plate. With your choice of hard or soft seats, Gaugetech Mini valves are produced in 1/4" NPT male-female and female-female threaded connections.
- The stem threads are rolled and lubricated to prevent galling and reduce operating torque.
- Low torque operating T-bar handle on hard seat.
- Smooth operating knurled round handle on soft seat.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times maximum working pressure (4500 psi) prior to shipment.
- The valves are Mill Test traceable.
- Valves are skin packaged for distributor display.
- 316SS material traceable to NACE MR0175.
- AB CRN# OC08236.2
- BC CRN# OC08236.21
- SK CRN# OC08236.23