GTH Series Block & Bleed Gauge Valve
Hex stock, hard seat with integral bleed
The GTH series Block & Bleed Gauge Valves are machined from hexagonal bar stock and supplied in 316 stainless steel. Available in 1/2" NPT MxF and FxF configurations. The Block & Bleed Gauge Valves are designed for static pressure gauge and instrument installation for isolation and venting applications.
- Non-rotating stem plug moves axially into and out of the seat without rotation to eliminate seat galling.
- The stem threads are rolled and lubricated to prevent galling and reduce operating torque. Valves are assembled with standard T-bar handles.
- All bonnets are assembled with a locking pin to prevent accidental removal while in service.
- Teflon® packing can be adjusted to increase valve life.
- Stem packing below the threads prevents lubricant washout and ensures no process contamination.
- The valves feature safety back seating to ensure a secondary stem seal.
- Dust caps are fitted to contain stem lubricant and prevent the ingress of contaminants.
- All valves are hydrostatically tested to 1.5 times maximum working pressure prior to shipment.
- The valves are Mill Test traceable.
- 316SS material traceable to NACE MR0175
- AB CRN# OC08236.2
- BC CRN# OC08236.21
- SK CRN# OC08236.23